Why choose Mutneys Shampoo?
• Our Shampoos and Conditioners have been developed over the last 20 years, within working grooming salons.
We work alongside professional Groomers to create the best quality products that will stand up to the requirements of a busy salon, whilst also being gentle and caring for a dog's skin and coat.
• Our Mutneys Shampoos and Conditioners are developed, manufactured and bottled here in the UK, by us.
Our products are bio-degradable, eco-friendly and contain no harmful chemicals that could harm the dog, you or the environment!
We even use bottles that are made from recyclable materials.
• With our wide range, we have a Shampoo or Conditioner to suit all types of breed or coat. They are pH balanced, especially to suit a dogs coat - so they won't strip away the coats natural oils!
Many of our Shampoos also contain natural essential oils, which have been specially selected for their natural healing properties for example...
Our 'Soothe & Calm' Shampoo for irritated and sensitive skin contains:
- Tea Tree oil – a natural anti-septic and fungicide, with soothing properties.
- Lavender oil – a natural anti-septic and anti-inflammatory, with calming properties, it also acts as an insect repellent.
- Geranium oil – a natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, with soothing and stress relieving properties.
This Shampoo is great for soothing skin disorders, cuts & grazes. It's particularly effective on Westies and it's anti-fungal properties can help reduce dandruff.
• With our concentrated formula, a little goes a long way, which makes them last longer than many other ready to use brands.
All of our Shampoos have a dilution rate of up to 10:1 (unless stated otherwise), this in combination with our great bulk rate discounts, means we can offer you great value for money!
Why use Mutneys Fragrances?
• Like our Shampoos, our Fragrances have been developed over the last 20 years within working grooming salons, so you can expect salon quality at its best.
• Our Mutneys Perfumed Fragrance Sprays are alcohol based which means that they are long lasting, quick drying and don't leave a wet or sticky residue on the coat.
The scent is rejuvenated when the coat gets wet and has been known to last as long as 2 weeks!
• We have a wide range of tantalizing Fragrances to suit any dog or personal taste. Because the scents are strong and long lasting, you need only a couple of squirts, which means a bottle of our Fragrance will last significantly longer than a cheap water-based Finishing Spray.
Did you know?
Mutneys have been manufacturing our own range of grooming equipment for over 15 years, including specialist grooming Tables, Trolleys, Baths, Control Posts and Drying Cabinets.
The products in our range are all made to order and handcrafted at our Shropshire premises by our experienced engineers, with all parts responsibly sourced from British companies wherever possible, because of this many of our products can be custom built to your specifications.
We can build you something from scratch or we can adapt our designs to incorporate your requirements, whether you want to colour match with your salon or even if you need your equipment to fit in a certain space.
If you'd like to discuss an idea with us, feel free to give us a call and we can provide you with a quote.
We also have a Sharpening and Servicing Department, in house. You can send us your blunt Clipper Blades and Scissors for Sharpening, or you can send us your Clippers for a Service or Repair. Our experienced engineers will do their utmost to get your equipment back into its best possible condition.
A little bit about us...
Mutneys Professional Pet Care have been manufacturing and supplying high quality, professional grade grooming equipment for 20 years. The business was started by Jamie & Stephanie Roberts, who had both been brought up with dog grooming and wanted to start a company that truly believes in providing Groomers with quality products and advice. Today we are still supplying the best products available and we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service. A member of our knowledgeable and friendly team is always on hand to answer any questions that may come up along the way.
We manufacture many of our products at our premises in Shropshire and also work tirelessly to source high quality products, which are also made here in the UK, exclusively for you and your pets! All this adds up to a range that you can be sure will live up to the job of professional grooming.
OVERALL A GREAT CHOICE FOR SALONS!
Mutneys Professional Pet Care are proud members of the Pet Industry Federation and the Pet Suppliers & Manufacturers' Association.
We hope that you enjoy our website and find it helpful and informative. If you would like any more information on the products and services available from Mutneys, we are always at the end of the phone - 08454 68 64 67 or an email - email@example.com