How to use Chalks – with Brand Ambassador Vikki Pearman
March 23rd, 2021 in News & Blogs
Coloured chalks are a great way to get creative with your pets! Here’s Vikki’s top tips to get your started
- These are WONDERFUL for a temporary colour for your pet!
- They work on short or long haired animals with both dark and light colour coats.
- Just as they are intended, the colour comes off pretty quickly, and will usually be removed with one wash although some may last 2 washes as they can stain the hair.
- This product is not intended for long lasting colour, so don’t get it expecting it to.
- You can apply directly to the dogs coat and brush through to get an even coverage then blow with a dryer to remove loose colour and apply a light coat of hair spray to help seal.
- Alternatively you can use a paint brush or fingers to apply to a smaller area or a stencil.
- The more colour applied the brighter the affect , but being a temporary colour it only sits on the outside of the hair shaft so if it gets wet the colour could run and transfer to other surfaces.
- I personally love chalk it means I can change it up every couple of days.
Give it a go and let us see your results (we love seeing your dogs!)
You can shop our creative grooming range is here