Christmas Luxury Dog Bows
£1.25 – £15.00 Inc. VAT
Ask a question
Delivery & returns
Free Standard Delivery on orders over £100! (inc VAT)
– Sorry this offer currently excludes palletised orders.
Standard Delivery (2-5 working days from dispatch) – £4.95
– Sent via Royal Mail 2nd class or Parcelforce 24hr, dependant on weight of parcel.
Express & Insured Delivery (1-2 working days from dispatch) – £9.95 or just £5.95 to upgrade if spending over £100
– Sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery or Parcelforce 24hr, dependant on weight of parcel.
Pallet Delivery (Delivery time variable) – £60.00
– Sent via an Economy Service through a private logistics company – please note: express service is available but rates vary and will need to be negotiated over the phone, please contact the sales team directly.
- Please contact us or see the website delivery & returns section for current shipping charges.
- Orders outside the UK mainland may be more, please be aware that should the website allow you to process the order and you are outside mainland UK, we will have to contact you to make an additional delivery surcharge payment.
- We aim to ship all orders as soon as possible and for the products to reach the customers within 3 – 5 working days. However sometimes this may not be possible due to stock or staff holidays. We will endeavour to inform customers of any delays in shipping their orders ASAP.
- Many of Mutneys manufactured products are bespoke and may take longer to ship. Our lead time for these items is approximately 4 – 6 weeks. We can provide you with an approximate delivery time at the point of order.
- If your items do not arrive within 10 working days of order, please notify us immediately, so that we can rectify the situation.
- Any goods that arrive damaged must be signed for as damaged, or photographs must be provided in order to receive a replacement or refund.
- Damaged or faulty goods or errors within the order must be reported within 2 working days of delivery.
- Mutneys Professional Pet Care Ltd accepts no liability for damage or loss caused by the misuse, negligence, alterations or repairs of any of our products.
- Product defects resulting from misuse, negligence, alterations or repairs, abnormal working conditions, general wear and tear and wilful damage will not be covered under any guarantee.
- Mutneys Ltd is not liable for compensation due to delays in orders.
- All products remain the property of Mutneys Ltd until full payment has been received.
- Errors & omissions accepted.
- For general item returns – If you would like to return any products to Mutneys Ltd, please advise us within 7 days and return the products within 14 days. A re-stocking fee of up to 15% may be applicable.
- Once returned to us in a re-sellable condition (eg. un-used and in the original packaging) we will either exchange, credit or refund the item excluding postage.
- To make things as smooth as possible please call on 01948 841 470 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange what action you would like taking.
- Mutneys Ltd is not liable for the return postage or postage on exchanged products.
- For damaged or faulty item returns – Damaged or faulty goods and errors within the order must be reported with 2 working days of delivery and/or signed for as damaged.
- Once returned to us we can take the appropriate action to rectify the situation as quickly as possible.
- All refunds will be made to the price paid at the point of order and in the same method that payment was made to Mutneys.
- These rules also apply to manufactured items.
- Factory sizes are approximate.
- Some manufactured items are made to order, so will often take longer to deliver than normal stock products. We will provide you with an approximate lead time if required, at the point of order.
- Full payment or a suitable deposit will be required when an order is placed, before we will commence the manufacturing process. If a deposit is provided, then full payment will need to be made before your order will be delivered.
- Specially customised orders will normally take longer than our usual manufacturing lead times; we will provide you with an approximate lead time, at the point of order. Full payment or a deposit is required to be paid on these items also.
- If you have changed your mind and would like to cancel your manufacturing order, either before or after the item has been built for you, you can do so, but either your deposit or a 20% fee will be charged on full payments and will not be refunded.
- If you would like to return your manufacturing order, then the same rules apply as any other returns (see returns section above).
- Many of our products are covered under the manufacturers’ guarantees and therefore we have little control over warranty product replacement/repairs.
- Warranties will be void if items are altered, amended or repaired by unauthorised persons.
- Consumable parts are not normally covered under a warranty. Consumable parts are defined as parts that degrade over time or use. For example clipper cables, carbon brushes etc.
- Postage is still payable on warranty exchanges & repairs.
- Action taken is at the discretion of the supplier.
- Proof of purchase is required.
Christmas Luxury Dog Bows
Individually hand crafted with a latex grooming band sewn into the back. Available in a variety of colours and designs, all styles have a crystal or beaded centre. Ribbon is double looped and has been stiffened with a non-toxic odourless stiffener to retain it’s shape.
You will be sent random bow designs, there will be a variety of Christmas themed styles and colours.
Choose your pack size at the drop down menu…