Opawz Super Black Pet Hair Dye
Want a true black colour?
Opawz Super Black rocks it! Plus Ammonia Free! Safe for pets with it’s Ammonia-free formula, but recommended as PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. This is a long-lasting permanent colour specially formulated for dog and horse. Provides bright and unique colour results.
- Shampoo and blow-dry.
- Mix well the No.1 with No. 2 with a ratio of 1:1.
- Apply the mixture on the coat and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse and dry after.
Tip: The paste is milky white after mixing, and will gradually turn black after oxidation. You can apply the paste immediately after mixing No.1 & No. 2, once the paste turns into black, the colouring result may not be as good.
- Be sure to stir it well with a brush before use.
- For colouring limited areas, such as ears or tails, you may apply to dry fur.
- Results may vary depending on application strength and individual pet’s coat and breed.
- Safe for pets over 6 months old.
Warning: Not recommended for use on pets under 6 months or cats. Do not use on pets with sensitive, irritated, or damaged skin. Do not allow pets to lick. Avoid contact skin directly when applying colour dye or lightening cream. Apply isolation cream first on the skin if necessary especially for ears and tail areas.
Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If it happens, rinse with a large amount of water for 15 minutes. If any allergic reactions happen during dyeing, discontinue process immediately and consult a veterinarian. Allergy patch test on the skin is recommended 48 hours prior to application if the pet is being coloured for the first time. Applying colour dye and lightning at the same time is not recommended, suggested interval between is a week.