Scissor Sharpen – Edge Finishes
NOTICE: NOW CLOSED UNTIL AFTER CRUFTS
Our Sharpening & Servicing department will be closed from 24th February until 18th March 2024 due to us attending Crufts.
All equipment we receive in the post during this time will be completed on our return. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you.
- Standard Bevel – £9
- High Polish Bevel – £12
- Convex – £15
- Additional Micro-Serration – £2.50 (This is in addition to charges above)
- Not sure? Choose the “I’m not sure” option and when we have received your scissors our Engineers will determine what style they need. We will then contact you to discuss and process payment over the phone.
- An additional charge may be incurred to correct miss-sharpened edges. Should your scissors need this, we will contact you to discuss options.
- Any other items in your basket, along with your pre-paid sharpening/servicing, will be shipped with your equipment and not separately, if you need any items sent urgently please contact us on 01948 841 470 or email email@example.com and we can arrange this.
We know that your equipment is vital to your business – it’s the tools of your trade! That’s why we have developed a unique sharpening process, to ensure your equipment can work as hard as you do.
How it works…
We accept sharpening and servicing orders via post, collection or in person at Mutneys HQ. Regardless of which delivery method you would prefer, please include a note with your contact details or a completed sharpening form.
We accept payment either:
- Online (if any extra parts are required, we will give you a call)
- Over the phone after your equipment has been sharpened / serviced
1. Add the service(s) you require to your basket (Skip if you would prefer to pay after sending your equipment to us)
2. Pay through our secure website (Skip if you would prefer to pay after sending your equipment to us)
3. Securely package up your equipment and post it to us at:
Mutneys Ltd – Sharpening Dept
Unit D11 Rosehill Industrial Estate
Rose Hill Road
Please ensure that you include a note inside with your name, address and order number (if payment has been made online) or you can download, print and complete our sharpening form. (we always recommend using a tracked postal service to send your equipment to us)
4. Our highly qualified engineers will sharpen / service your equipment with our state-of-the-art automated machinery. If there are any extra parts required or if you prefer to pay after servicing, we will contact you to inform you and arrange payment.
5. Once your equipment is ready to be returned, we will securely package your items & ship them to you via a tracked and insured service
Our usual turnaround is 5-7 days from when your equipment arrives to us and is booked into our Sharpening department.
Priority service is available for an additional fee of £5.00. This is not per item. Priority service is a flat rate not subject to the number of items you send to us. If you would like priority service, please call us on 01948 841470 to make a payment of £5.00 over the phone or add it to your online order here.
If you have not pre-booked your sharpening online, there will be a return postage (tracked & insured) charge of £9.95.