Mutneys Professional Pet Care Ltd was started by Jamie and Stephanie Roberts in 1995. As their families had always been involved in the dog showing and dog grooming world, it seems like a natural progression for them to take their love and knowledge of our four legged friends and develop a range of dog grooming equipment. They wanted this to reflect their own values with safe, natural and eco-friendly products, that are also affordable and would stand up to the heavy challenges faced by professional dog groomers.
From this the Mutneys shampoo range was born, followed by their range of high quality hand-built baths, tables and trolleys. As the company grew, so did the range of grooming products that they were able to offer their customers.
Knowing what it’s like working in a busy salon, the partners made sure that everything they sold was up to the challenge and rigorously tested before going on sale. This philosophy paid off and 25 years later Mutneys Professional Pet Care Ltd is now a bustling team.
This commitment to quality is still at the core of everything they do. From investing in full training for every member of the team, to the grooming advice given over the phone, to carefully packing every order that leaves the warehouse – quality is at the heart of Mutneys.
We are proud to have recently been recognised for the following awards;
- Winner of ‘Business of the Year’ at The International Grooming Conference 2022
- Winner of ‘Supplier of the Year’ in the PetQuip Awards 2022
- Winner of ‘Pet Care Store of the Year’ for our county in the Prestige Awards 2022/2023
- Finalist for ‘Supplier of the Year’ in the Pet Industry Federation Awards 2022
- Winner of ‘Grooming Product’ at PATS Telford 2015
- Highly Commended for ‘Supplier of the Year’ in the PetQuip Awards 2015
- Finalist for ‘International Trade Through Export’ in the Shropshire Chambers Business Awards 2012