£28.00 Inc. VAT
Sharpening & Servicing Unavailable between Monday 1st August – Friday 12th August. Please send in any equipment by Friday 22nd July to be processed before August. Anything received after Friday 22nd July will be processed the week of August 15th.
How it works…
- Select the service you require
- Pay through our secure website
- Securely package up your blades, scissors or clippers and post them to us at:
(we always recommend using a tracked postal service to send your equipment to us)Mutneys Ltd – Sharpening Dept
Unit D11 Rosehill Industrial Estate
Rose Hill Road
- Please ensure that you include your name, address and order number if payment has been made online or you can download our sharpening form.
- Once your equipment is ready to be returned, we will securely package everything up ready to go back to you
- If there are any extra parts required, we will contact you to inform you and arrange payment
- If you are having problems with your clipper relating to a particular blade, please make sure you send that blade with the clippers.
- We will also require you to send a fully charged battery if you are sending a pair of cordless clippers in to us.
We know that your equipment is vital to your business – it’s the tools of your trade! That’s why we have developed a unique sharpening and servicing process, to ensure your equipment can work as hard as you do.
Clipper service – £28.00
All prices include PAT testing
All new parts are chargeable; however, we will contact you if parts are required before carrying out the work.
Return postage is a flat rate of £9.95 as all equipment from our sharpening/servicing department will be sent back through a tracked and insured service.