£28.00 Inc. VAT
Clipper service – £28.00 (includes PAT testing)
We know that your equipment is vital to your business – it’s the tools of your trade! That’s why we have developed a unique sharpening and servicing process, to ensure your equipment can work as hard as you do.
How it works…
We accept sharpening and servicing orders via post, collection or in person at Mutneys HQ. Regardless of which delivery method you would prefer, please include a note with your contact details or a completed sharpening form.
We accept payment either:
- Online (if any extra parts are required, we will give you a call)
- Over the phone after your equipment has been sharpened / serviced
1. Add the service(s) you require to your basket (Skip if you would prefer to pay after sending your equipment to us)
2. Pay through our secure website (Skip if you would prefer to pay after sending your equipment to us)
3. Securely package up your equipment and post it to us at:
Mutneys Ltd – Sharpening Dept
Unit D11 Rosehill Industrial Estate
Rose Hill Road
Please ensure that you include a note inside with your name, address and order number (if payment has been made online) or you can download, print and complete our sharpening form. (we always recommend using a tracked postal service to send your equipment to us)
We will also require you to send a fully charged battery if you are sending a pair of cordless clippers in to us.
4. Our highly qualified engineers will sharpen / service your equipment with our state-of-the-art automated machinery. If there are any extra parts required or if you prefer to pay after servicing, we will contact you to inform you and arrange payment. All new parts are chargeable; however, we will contact you if parts are required before carrying out the work.
5. Once your equipment is ready to be returned, we will securely package your items & ship them to you via a tracked and insured service.
Our usual turnaround is 5-7 working days from when your equipment arrives to us and is booked into our Sharpening department.
Priority service is available for an additional fee of £5.00. This is not per item. Priority service is a flat rate not subject to the number of items you send to us. If you would like priority service, please call us on 01948 841470 to make a payment of £5.00 over the phone or add it to your online order here.
If you have not pre-booked your clipper servicing online, there will be a return postage (tracked & insured) charge of £9.95.