Terms & Conditions
- We consider internet privacy and data protection to be of paramount importance.
- In line with GDPR your personal details will only ever be kept and used with your consent to process and update you about your orders and for internal marketing activities. They will never be passed or sold on to a third party.
- Card details will only be kept on a password protected system at the request of the customer. Internet payments are processed securely via SagePay and no person at Mutneys Ltd has access to these details.
- We ensure that all our services and staff are in compliance with the UK Data Protection Act of 1998. If you notice any activity that could be perceived as not adhering to this policy, we request that you contact us immediately and report it, you can do this via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01948 841 470 (lines available Mon – Thur 9am – 5pm and Fridays 9am – 2:30pm).
- Payments for Internet orders are collected securely via SagePay or Paypal.
- Cards accepted for phone orders are Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, UK Maestro.
- All customer accounts are opened on a pro-forma basis. Any other terms are considered upon request and are subject to the customer fulfilling the terms of the agreement. Mutneys Ltd reserves the right to withdraw these terms at any time without prior notice.
- Currently the Mutneys website will only accept orders placed inside the UK. Please email email@example.com if you would like to place an order from outside the UK.
- Late payment and administration charges may be applicable for bounced cheques or accounts violating their credit terms.
- All prices on the Mutneys website are inclusive of VAT, at the current UK rate.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Prices in the Mutneys catalogue can change from the time of printing.
- Delivery charges apply unless otherwise stated.
- Wholesale prices are available on many of our products. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Please contact us or see the website delivery & returns section for current shipping charges. All orders under £85 will be subject to delivery charges.
- At this current time, all shipping outside of the UK mainland must be organised upon request at the time of placing the order.
- Please be aware that some places within the UK such as Northern Ireland and the Highlands will cost extra, if you place an order on the website then we will call you before the order is sent to take extra payment.
- We aim to ship all orders as soon as possible and for the products to reach the customers within 3 – 5 working days. However sometimes this may not be possible due to stock or staff holidays. We will endeavour to inform customers of any delays in shipping their orders ASAP.
- The Mutneys manufactured products are bespoke and will take longer to ship. Our guide time for these items is approximately 4 – 6 weeks. We will provide you with an approximate delivery time at the point of order.
- If your items do not arrive within 10 working days of order, please notify us immediately, so that we can rectify the situation.
- Any goods that arrive damaged must be signed for as damaged, or photographs must be provided in order to receive a replacement or refund.
- Damaged or faulty goods or errors within the order must be reported within 2 working days of delivery.
- Mutneys Professional Pet Care Ltd accepts no liability for damage or loss caused by the misuse, negligence, alterations or repairs of any of our products.
- Product defects resulting from misuse, negligence, alterations or repairs, abnormal working conditions, general wear and tear and wilful damage will not be covered under any guarantee.
- Mutneys Ltd does not take responsibility for delays caused by the courier companies.
- Mutneys Lld is not liable for compensation due to delays in orders.
- All products remain the property of Mutneys Ltd until full payment has been received.
- Errors & omissions accepted.
- For general item returns – If you would like to return any products to Mutneys Ltd, please advise us within 7 days and return the products within 14 days. A re-stocking fee of up to 15% may be applicable.
- Once returned to us in a re-sellable condition (eg un-used and in the original packaging) we will either exchange, credit or refund the item excluding postage.
- To make things as smooth as possible please call on 01948 841 470 or email us at email@example.com to arrange what action you would like taking.
- Mutneys Ltd is not liable for the return postage or postage on exchanged products.
- For damaged or faulty item returns – Damaged or faulty goods and errors within the order must be reported with 2 working days of delivery and/or signed for as damaged.
- Mutneys Ltd do not have the option to offer ‘Returns’ labels. Return postage must be organised and paid for by the customer and once the item is deemed as faulty, the return postage will be credited or refunded to the customer.
- Once returned to us we can take the appropriate action to rectify the situation as quickly as possible.
- All refunds will be made to the price paid at the point of order and in the same method that payment was made to Mutneys.
- These rules also apply to manufactured items.
- Factory sizes are approximate.
- Some manufactured items are made to order, so will often take longer to deliver than normal stock products. We will provide you with an approximate lead time at the point of order.
- Mutneys Ltd will accept a 20% deposit on all large manufactured items. Full payment must be made before delivery can be arranged. Your item will not be shipped until the final bill is paid.
- Bespoke items will take longer than our usual manufacturing lead times. A non-refundable deposit of 20% can be taken for the work to commence but full payment must be made before the item is shipped.
- If you would like to return your manufacturing order, then the same rules apply as do any other returns (see returns section above).
- Many of our products are covered under the manufacturers’ guarantees and therefore we will always have to consult the supplier before any action is taken. This can mean we have little control over warranty product replacement/repairs.
- Warranties will be void if items are altered, amended or repaired by unauthorised persons.
- Warranty repair or replace will only be granted if the item is returned to us with all the original components and in the original packaging.
- Consumable parts are not covered under a warranty. Consumable parts are defined as parts that degrade over time or use. For example clipper cables, carbon brushes etc.
- Postage may still be payable on warranty exchanges & repairs.
- Action taken is at the discretion of the supplier.
- Proof of purchase is required.
Product Descriptions/ Photos
- All photo’s used to represent products are images created and owned by Mutneys Ltd, or are photo’s provided by the original manufacturers and represent the individual products as clear as possible
- Some of the photos on the Mutneys website are used as a guide and the actual item may vary in colour, size or contents. Please read the product descriptions for full information.
- We are not perfect and sometimes the wrong information is placed on the website. We will endeavour to correct all mistakes as soon as possible.
- We do aim to keep the website thoroughly up to date with our current stocks; however these can vary on an hourly basis, so cannot guarantee that the item you have ordered will be in stock. If there is an item you need urgently or by a certain date, we strongly recommend calling us on 01948 841 470 to avoid disappointment.
- Mutneys Ltd do not hold responsibility for variations in products from other manufacturers. We cannot control how they choose to send items to us but we will always try and describe these changes in as much detail as possible.
Blade/Scissor Sharpening & Clipper/Dryer Servicing
- All sharpening & servicing is carried out at our Shropshire premises and we endeavour to provide the best service available.
- All turn-around times stated are approximate & subject to staffing.
- If you need your equipment back urgently or by a certain date, we recommend calling us before sending your equipment however we do not guarantee we can meet these requirements.
- The warranty on sharpening and servicing is 2 weeks.
- Mutneys Ltd are not liable for compensation due to delays or errors in servicing.
- We like to give the best advice to our customers, so if your equipment is on its last legs or beyond economical repair, we will inform you of this and provide you with an up-to-date quote. Minimum service charge may apply.
- There is a service charge on all clippers and blasters that are deemed to be beyond economical repair.
- Items that are deemed to be beyond economical repair will not be returned unless requested by the customer. Mutneys Ltd are not liable for the return postage for these items.
- All sharpening and servicing must be paid for in full before being shipped.
- We are not able to sharpen ceramic blades.
- Mutneys Ltd take no responsibility for equipment that has been mis-sharpened by any other persons or company.
- Mutneys Ltd take no responsibility for equipment that has been tampered with after leaving our premises.
- Consumable parts are not covered under a warranty. Consumable parts are defined as parts that degrade over time or use.
- We will try to advise you on the current status of your equipment to the best of our ability, however equipment can only be evaluated on the day of inspection and we cannot offer a guaranteed life expectancy for equipment.
- Mutneys Ltd will not automatically provide a quote for work carried out, if you require a quote you must contact us beforehand to let us know.
- Any errors or problems must be reported with 7 working days of receipt and returned to us within 14 working days to be rectified.
- To make things as smooth as possible, please call on 01948 841 470 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange what action you would like taking.
Updated & reviewed – 02/03/2021