Sharpening & Servicing
We have been sharpening & servicing blades, scissors, clippers and blasters for over 20 years and have recently optimised our process with new state-of-the-art automated machinery that removes human error, guaranteeing great results every time. Our lapping machine only takes off the amount of metal required to give a good edge and is set and calibrated every day to ensure a consistent result.
We sharpen Horse, Cattle, Sheep & Dog Blades.
How it works:
It’s so simple to get your equipment back in tip top condition!
We accept sharpening and servicing orders via post, collection or in person at Mutneys HQ. Regardless of which delivery method you would prefer, please include a note with your contact details or a completed sharpening form.
We accept payment either:
- Online (if any extra parts are required, we will give you a call)
- Over the phone after your equipment has been sharpened / serviced
1. Add the service(s) you require to your basket (Skip if you would prefer to pay after sending your equipment to us)
2. Pay through our secure website (Skip if you would prefer to pay after sending your equipment to us)
3. Securely package up your equipment and post it to us at:
Mutneys Ltd – Sharpening Dept
Unit D11 Rosehill Industrial Estate
Rose Hill Road
Please ensure that you include a note inside with your name, address and order number (if payment has been made online) or you can download, print and complete our sharpening form. (we always recommend using a tracked postal service to send your equipment to us)
Alternatively, drop it off at Mutneys HQ for free. Or arrange collection for an extra charge (from £20). Please call us for more information.
4. Our highly qualified engineers will sharpen / service your equipment with our state-of-the-art automated machinery. If there are any extra parts required or if you prefer to pay after servicing, we will contact you to inform you and arrange payment.
5. Once your equipment is ready to be returned, we will securely package your items & ship them to you via a tracked and insured service
Any other items in your basket along with your pre-paid sharpening/servicing will be shipped with your equipment and not separately, if you need any items sent urgently please contact us on 01948 841 470 or email email@example.com so we can arrange this.
Our usual turnaround is 5-7 working days from when your equipment arrives to us and is booked into our Sharpening department.
Priority service is available for an additional fee of £5.00. This is not per item. Priority service is a flat rate not subject to the number of items you send to us. If you would like priority service, please call us on 01948 841470 to make a payment of £5.00 over the phone or add it to your online order here.
If you need your equipment back by a specific date, please call us on 01948 841470 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can advise you and make any special arrangements.
Mutneys Sharpening & Servicing Facility
Mutneys Professional Pet Care Ltd,
Unit D11, Rosehill Industrial Estate,
Rose Hill Road, Stoke Heath,