£8.00 – £9.50 Inc. VAT
Sharpening & Servicing Unavailable between Monday 1st August – Friday 12th August. Please send in any equipment by Friday 22nd July to be processed before August. Anything received after Friday 22nd July will be processed the week of August 15th.
How it works…
- Please select the service you require
- Pay through our secure website
- Securely package up your blades, scissors or clippers and post them to us at:
Mutneys Ltd – Sharpening Dept
Unit D11 Rosehill Industrial Estate
Rose Hill Road
- Please ensure that you include your name, address and order number if payment has been made online or you can download our sharpening form.
- Once your equipment is ready to be returned, we will securely package everything up ready to go back to you
- All your equipment will be returned to you via a tracked and insured service
We know that your equipment is vital to your business – it’s the tools of your trade! That’s why we have developed a unique sharpening and servicing process, to ensure your equipment can work as hard as you do.
Standard Blade Sharpen – £8.00
Wide Blade Sharpen – £9.50
We are not able to provide sharpening for Ceramic (Please see photo above), Arco or other Trimmer blades (mini-blades, adjustable blades etc).
If you are unsure if about your type of blade please contact us and we can advise.
All blade guides, blade sockets and scissor stops are replaced for free (if required) as part of our service
Return postage is a flat rate of £9.95 as all equipment from our sharpening/servicing department will be sent back through a tracked and insured service.