Heiniger Basic Saphir Cordless Clipper
This version of the Saphir with basic equipment is particularly suitable for customers looking for a secondary Heiniger clipper for their salon or for beginners with a limited budget.
This clipper is manufactured by Heiniger in Switzerland, who are well renowned manufacturers of horse and sheep clippers. The quality is without doubt excellent and the power is truly amazing, for a cordless pet clipper. It has a slim grip hand piece and stays cool even when clipping for long periods.
Takes all ‘snap-on system’ blades. The Li-Ion battery will clip for up to an hour with a recharge time of approximately 45mins.
Free Heiniger Blade Care 3 in 1 Spray with these clippers! While stocks last.
- Comes with ONE Battery and a charger.
- Includes a #10 blade on the machine.
- Weighs only 440 grams and measures 204 x 50 x 41 mm
- Full 12 months warranty (2 year limited warranty)
- Please note: This clipper might not be kept in stock, so could need ordering in, if required urgently, please call us to check stocks available.
It is strongly recommended that you charge all cordless trimmers or clippers for at least 12 hours before their first use, in order to ensure the batteries optimum performance and longevity.
Check out our Clippers Guide here for a full comparison of all clippers (e.g benefits, warranty etc).