When it comes to caring for your blades, daily maintenance is required to keep them working at the highest standard. Using blade wash is a vital step in your blade care process, as it ensures your blades are sufficiently cleaned, disinfected and degreased after use.
We recommend to wash your blades once every 1-2 weeks.
Watch our demonstration video here to learn how to wash & properly maintain your blades.
How to use:
- Pour roughly 1cm of blade wash into a clean Tupperware container.
- Turn your clipper on with the blade fitted & submerge just the blade into the blade wash.
- Leave the blade submerged for 10-15 seconds with the clipper running.
- Lift out & turn the clipper off. Remove the blade from the clipper & leave the blade on a piece of tissue to dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Once your blades are thoroughly dry, it’s important to then apply clipper oil to lubricate the blades before use. Find out about clipper oil & how to apply it here.
Sizes Available: 500ml & 5ltr
Download our Clipper Care: Recommended Use & Instructions Info Sheet here.