Emmi-pet is revolutionising dental care or oral hygiene for pets across the globe. It is a gentle ultrasonic toothbrush that is completely silent, non-vibrating and non-invasive.
Ultrasound effectively eliminates and removes food particles, plaque and bacteria from within your pet’s mouth. It cleans the teeth and gum to prevent the build-up of plaque and tartar, whilst increasing blood flow to the gums to heal wounds and stop bleeding. Allows dogs to receive a full dental descale, without having to be put under anesthetic.
This soundless and vibration-free method of teeth cleaning, makes a great add on to any groom!
Emmi-pet effectively combats:
- Gingivitis and periodontitis
- Oral cavity diseases
- Plaque and tartar build up
- Bad breath
Is the Emmipet toothbrush safe?
- The toothbrush uses high frequency and low power ultrasound to kill the bacteria in the mouth, tooth and promote healing and healthy gums.
- Normal toothbrushes only scrape away at the bacteria, moving it round the mouth and some still resides on the brush so it isn’t completely gone.
- With ultrasound and the use of Emmi’s specially formulated toothpaste, there is a great production of micro bubbles which produce the energy to destroy the membranes of the bacteria. This prevents the bacteria from healing itself, so it dies.
- Emmi-ultrasound, as a company have received nothing but positive feedback from dentists. Patients with other more extreme oral hygiene problems have also shown to benefit from using the brush, by reducing inflammation, bad breath and teeth stains.
- NO ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS TO USING THE EMMI-DENT OR EMMI-PET HAVE BEEN FOUND.
Full 2.0 Kit includes:
- Hand-Piece Toothbrush 2.0
- ZA Ultrasonic Toothpaste for Pets (75ml)
- A1/A2 Ultrasonic Attachments (1 big / 1 small)
- Rosewood Sticks (Pack of 10)
- 100-240V Charging Station with UK Adapter
Replacement brush heads, tartar removers, toothpaste & Rosewood Sticks can be purchased separately on our website.
Usage and extra information:
Emmi-Pet Toothbrush recommended to use daily for 2-3 minutes. Simply moisten the head of the brush, apply toothpaste and hold onto the teeth. No more scrubbing or brushing.
Rosewood Sticks used after the application of the ultrasonic toothbrush for gentle removal of plaque, tartar and food particles.
The Tartar remover can be used manually (simply held in the hand) to give teeth a “micro clean”. It works purely mechanically by abrasive action, and does not use ultrasound.
Ultrasonic Attachments are purchased in double packs of big or small size. It is very important to replace the ultrasonic attachments of Emmi-Pet after 3 months of use. After this time, the ability of the attachment bristles to effectively transmit ultrasound waves diminishes and therefore, optimum dental cleaning and oral hygiene is no longer guaranteed.
Ultrasonic Toothpaste Ingredients:
- Hydrated Silica
- Disodium Pyrophosphate
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Sodium Saccharin
- Sodium Methylparaben
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate
- Xanthan Gum
Dental plaque is formed by bacterial by-products in the mouth and leads to bad breath, tartar and gingivitis. If left untreated, it can result in gum disease and premature tooth loss.
The Orozyme® Dental Care Gel is the ideal solution for effective oral hygiene. The contained peroxidase system – an enzyme complex of the saliva – helps to maintain the natural balance of microorganisms in the mouth. As the effectiveness of this system depends on the degree of saliva formation, which in turn is influenced by the general state of health, feeding and age, it makes sense to administer the peroxidase system in addition to dental care with our emmi®-pet.
Orozyme® Dental Care Gel also contains a surface-active substance which ensures a sufficiently long contact of Orozyme® with the teeth and gums. The enzyme complex infiltrates the plaque, destroying the basis for bacterial growth. This process supports the destruction of existing plaque and prevents further plaque formation. In addition, plaque is mechanically removed by mild polishing agents contained in the gel using the dog’s saliva and tongue.
Recommendation for use:
- Apply once daily directly into the mouth.
- Dogs: directly into the mouth
- Cats: put directly into the mouth or lick onto a paw.
- Small dogs and cats 1 cm gel
- Dogs under 20 kg 2 cm gel
- Dogs over 20 kg 5 cm gel
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place!
- Enzyme complex:
- Glucose oxidase
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Potassium thiocyanate
- mild polishing components
- non-ionic surfactant