Emmi-Pet Dental Care
£2.50 – £175.00 Inc. VAT
Emmi-pet is revolutionising dental care or oral hygiene for pets across the globe. It is a gentle ultrasonic toothbrush that is completely silent, non-vibrating and non-invasive.
Ultrasound effectively eliminates and removes food particles, plaque and bacteria from within your pet’s mouth. It cleans the teeth and gum to prevent the build-up of plaque and tartar, whilst increasing blood flow to the gums to heal wounds and stop bleeding. Allows dogs to receive a full dental descale, without having to be put under anesthetic.
This soundless and vibration-free method of teeth cleaning, makes a great add on to any groom!
Emmi-pet effectively combats:
- Gingivitis and periodontitis
- Oral cavity diseases
- Plaque and tartar build up
- Bad breath
Is the Emmipet toothbrush safe?
- The toothbrush uses high frequency and low power ultrasound to kill the bacteria in the mouth, tooth and promote healing and healthy gums.
- Normal toothbrushes only scrape away at the bacteria, moving it round the mouth and some still resides on the brush so it isn’t completely gone.
- With ultrasound and the use of Emmi’s specially formulated toothpaste, there is a great production of micro bubbles which produce the energy to destroy the membranes of the bacteria. This prevents the bacteria from healing itself, so it dies.
- Emmi-ultrasound, as a company have received nothing but positive feedback from dentists. Patients with other more extreme oral hygiene problems have also shown to benefit from using the brush, by reducing inflammation, bad breath and teeth stains.
- NO ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS TO USING THE EMMI-DENT OR EMMI-PET HAVE BEEN FOUND.
Full 2.0 Kit includes:
- Hand-Piece Toothbrush 2.0
- ZA Ultrasonic Toothpaste for Pets (75ml)
- A1/A2 Ultrasonic Attachments (1 big / 1 small)
- Rosewood Sticks (Pack of 10)
- 100-240V Charging Station with UK Adapter
Replacement brush heads, tartar removers, toothpaste & Rosewood Sticks can be purchased separately on our website.
Usage and extra information:
Emmi-Pet Toothbrush recommended to use daily for 2-3 minutes. Simply moisten the head of the brush, apply toothpaste and hold onto the teeth. No more scrubbing or brushing.
Rosewood Sticks used after the application of the ultrasonic toothbrush for gentle removal of plaque, tartar and food particles.
The Tartar remover can be used manually (simply held in the hand) to give teeth a “micro clean”. It works purely mechanically by abrasive action, and does not use ultrasound.
Ultrasonic Attachments are purchased in double packs of big or small size. It is very important to replace the ultrasonic attachments of Emmi-Pet after 3 months of use. After this time, the ability of the attachment bristles to effectively transmit ultrasound waves diminishes and therefore, optimum dental cleaning and oral hygiene is no longer guaranteed.
Ultrasonic Toothpaste Ingredients:
- Hydrated Silica
- Disodium Pyrophosphate
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Sodium Saccharin
- Sodium Methylparaben
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate
- Xanthan Gum