Now modernised and upgraded with the latest ingredients in pet care, Julie Harris Coat Management is even better than before!
Suitable for all coats over 12 weeks, Coat Management is created to nourish and repair whilst brushing out knots and tangles. However, this is much more than simply an effective detangling spray! This antistatic, water-repellent, vegetarian spray will smooth hair and help prevent tangles from re-occurring. Absorbed by the coat, preventing build-up, Coat Management also has anti-bacterial properties to soothe skin during grooming.
This multi-use essential spray can be used to detangle and prepare all coats ready for flawless clipping and scissoring. Plus, it is a timesaver for double coats!
- pH balanced for the dog’s skin
- Anti-static, detangle spray to brush out knots
- Contains Panthenol B5 to nourish and repair
- Smooths and strengthens cuticles
- Repels water and adds shine
- Fresh and clean fragrance.
- Available in a 500mL ready to spray bottle or a 2.5Ltr refill bottle
Directions for Use
- Can be used on wet or dry coats.
- Part the coat and spray directly onto the roots from a distance of 30 cm.
- On wet coats, brush thoroughly whilst applying warm air. Perfect for fluff drying.
- Use on dry coats to troubleshoot knots, tangles and dead hair when line brushing.
- Check the coat with a comb after applying to ensure it is knot-free.
Shop the full Julie Harris range here.