Opawz Permanent Pet Hair Dyes
£15.00 Inc. VAT
Opawz Permanent Pet Hair Dyes
Opawz Permanent Pet Hair Dyes are 100% animal friendly pet dyes. They are bright, fashionable and come in a range of unique colours which can last for more than 20 washes!
Completely non-toxic and gentle on your pet’s coat and skin.
– If the dog’s coat is dirty or oily, shampoo and towel dry before applying the dye.
– Shake well before opening.
– Apply evenly on the desired coat area and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. Rinse and dry after.
- Results may vary according to coat colour, type and breed.
- Stir well with a brush before use.
- Test on a small area of the coat first, before applying to the rest of the coat
- For colouring limited areas, such as ears or tails, you may apply to dry fur. Results may vary depending on application strength and individual pet’s coat.
- Colour of label on bottle received may be different to photos on website however the dye inside the bottle will be correct.
- Cannot be used on dogs under 6 months.
- Cannot be used on cats.
- Do not use on dogs that have sensitive, irritated or damaged skin.
- Do not allow the dog to lick. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If this happens, rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes. If an allergic reaction happens, discontinue use immediately and consult a veterinarian.
- If it is the dog’s first time using Opawz dog hair dye, perform a 48-hour test on a small area of the coat before applying.
Available in a variety of fabulous colours!
diane golby –
easy to apply and the colour purple was vibrant at first, after 3 weeks and no washes it has faded to pale pink. great for immediate use but not long term.
Holly Jones –
Hi Diane, Thank you for your review and I’m sorry to hear it’s not 5 stars. I can’t find a record of you purchasing this product from us, are you sure it was the ‘Permanent’ dye and not one of the more temporary Opawz products? If it was, did you make sure it was applied to clean and untreated fur? Because sometimes the dogs natural oils can reject the colour and using other products on the coat beforehand can cause discolouration too. All feedback we have ever received for the Opawz range has been positive, so it’s unusual that you haven’t had a positive experience.
I LOVE the opawz permanent adorable pink. I use it on the ends of my cockapoo’s ears and to dip dye her tail. Although her tail has faded quicker (sitting on wet grass in the garden etc) it still has a hint of pink and her ears are still very pink. I dyed her ears on 26th July, so 10 weeks ago. I get lots of comments on how cute she look etc!
Jennifer Bunker –
Loved the colours but ot faded out so fast . Wanted it to last a lot longer
Heather (verified owner) –
LOVE these colours! Purchased the charming pink and mystic purple colours to use on my min poodle, dyed her tail for a first attempt and while they have faded a little bit (lots of rain and a few baths) but the dye is still quite strong over a month after, ill be re-dying soon as her roots are getting long anyway.
One thing I have learned from others that use these dyes is that it takes better to a dirty coat despite it saying on a clean coat on the packaging – similar to how dye takes better to unwashed human hair
Georgina (verified owner) –
I regularly dye my bichins tail blue and although it fades after washing a few times, it’s still blue 6 months later