Roll of vet wrap elasticated bandage tape for professional or home use.
Ways to use
- Extremely useful for feet wrapping, wound dressings and for protecting a prepped coat, including ears, tail, legs etc.
- Ideal for minor wounds, as you won’t need to shave the dogs fur surrounding the wound! Simply wrap the elastic bandage around the wound and the bandage will stick to itself and not loosen.
- Can also be used for pregnant dogs to wrap their tail when they are due to give birth.
- We understand a lot of time and energy is spent scissoring & styling a dog ready for a show, so when you’re travelling to the show, avoid any external factors interfering with their prepped coat. These elastic bandages will ensure hairs stay tightly in place and stay straight.
- A must-have product to have if you’re a dog walker! If a dog cuts their paw whilst on a walk, vet wrap can be easily teared-off and can help you get out of a tricky situations especially when you’re a long way from home.
- Allows movement, without tightening or loosening & remains lightweight and breathable, even when wet.
- Does not stick to the skin, as the bandage will stick to itself.
- Easy to remove.
- Easy to tear-off.
Sizes / Colours available:
- Pink – 5cm (wide) x 450cm (length)
- Purple – 7.5cm (wide) x 450cm (length)
- Blue – 10cm (wide) x 450cm (length)
Browse our full range First Aid products here.