Welcome to our Year of Positivity!
What is Mutneys Year of Positivity campaign all about?
Here at Mutneys, we want to help our community of dog groomers with helpful advice/tips, mental health awareness, business skills and random acts of kindness to keep us all going after the rollercoaster of the past year!
Here’s some of the blogs we’ve created so far…
Why are Mutneys doing this?
Last year was a really tough year for everyone and Mutneys would like to do something to help. Positive vibes, create positive vibes. From listening to our community we understand that stress, isolation and working alone are just some of the issues groomers face and post covid mental health is going to come top of the agenda.
Each month we will be bringing you inspiration, motivation and advice to bring you that all important positivity!
- Wellness Wednesday – Weekly social media posts with inspirational quotes, empowering messages and snippets of advice.
- Monthly Blogs – Based around mental health or working on your own.
- Random Acts of Kindness – Quarterly giveaways!
- Monthly Business Skill Sessions – 15-30 minute lives in our Mutneys Community Group.
Join us for our next set of business lives
- Time management Skills – 7pm 11th August
- What you need to know about GDPR and client records – 7pm 25th August
- VAT – The basics – 7pm 8th September
- Health and safety for your salon – 7pm 22nd September
- HR – The basics – 7pm 6th October
All lives will be held in our Mutneys Community Group which you can join here.
We hope you will all join us in our Year of Positivity and that we can help you overcome, aspire and succeed this year.